- Pixi Flawless & Poreless primer that I received in an Ipsy bag
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed (I have 3 small sachets of this which I want to use) and I am loving this stuff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Deep (35) again a staple and I already have a backup as this is running out after 8 months of daily use
- Makeup Forever HD Powder another small sample that has lasted me a year as I only use a little to set my under eye makeup. I love this powder as it's translucent and so finely milled that it melts in my skin and just sets everything. (not included in the picture)
- Sparrow from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeshadow palette as a highlight. This was limited edition but trust me it's not great loss. I was underwhelmed by the quality but want to use it up.
- Elf Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos which is wonderful!
- Stila Countless Color Pigments in Finale which I found in Nordstrom Rack for $4.40!
- Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Eye Primer in Original
- Elf Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos all over the eyelid
- Pavement from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeshadow palette in the outer V
- Collection Extreme 24 Hr Felt Tip Liner in Black, my favourite liquid liner so far.
- Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Blackened Brown
- Carnelian from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeshadow palette as a brow powder
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara as brow gel