Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy new year!!

Hello hello!! I am so sorry for being MIA for the last few months, I think my last blog post was over 2 months ago! The end of every year is crazy busy and I have been traveling which makes my routine go wild and it's hard to get back into the blogging mode.

I need to get my creative juices flowing again and to help, please let me know if you have any suggestions for blog posts or review requests.

I am going to start posting as though there hasn't been a gap and hopefully get back into the swing of things. This post is just an update on what has been going on the last few months. So I will be posting a proper beauty related post tonight so look out for that. I will be on twitter as well so look forward to catching up with some of you then.

Lots of love,

Missyinthemirror x

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>