So I was looking for an alternate body lotion that hydrates but isn't too heavy on the skin, when I spotted the St. Ives body lotions on offer at my local Target. So I thought I'd give the Naturally Soothing one which contains Shea Butter and Oatmeal and basically the next weekend rushed to Target to buy a few of the other varieties that are available.
So why do I love these body lotions?
- Firstly, the packaging is amazing, no squeezing tubes with already greasy fingers, the pumps on these babies do a wonderful job.
- Secondly, the consistency of the body lotion is perfect, not to runny but not too thick. I feel it absorbing into my skin as I am applying it!!
- Thirdly, the smell, each of these is differently scented and all of them smell incredible and the scent lingers for a few hours. The Oatmeal and Shea Butter one is sweet smelling like baking, the Vitamin E one has a lovely soft fresh floral scent and Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract one is the mostly heavily scented to smell like tropical flowers.
- Fourthly, these are available in most grocery / drugstores so no hunting around on the net to find one.
- Finally, the price cannot be beaten - $4.43 for 21 oz. You can find it here.
St Ives describes these as -
Dual Action Formula: Moisturizes + Promotes cellular renewal for smoother, younger-looking skin Dermatologist Tested. • Gentle for sensitive skin. •100% Natural Moisturizers Fast absorbing, non-greasy Formulated without Parabens or Phthalates • Does Not Contain Animal Ingredients
What is your favourite body lotion? Do let me know, I love trying new things :)