Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Review - Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

I'm getting ready for winter early this year and aim to keep dry skin at bay with the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum. I have read about this on so many blogs that I really felt like I needed to try this. Chicago winters are brutal and I am hoping the SOS Thirst Quenching Serum will become my new BFF in fighting the weather.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thist Quenching Serum
The Caudalie Vinosource line is meant for people looking to hydrate and maintain as opposed to reverse the affects of aging. I have only really used the SOS Thirst Quenching Serum from this line (which I am in love with) so if you have used any other products from this line please let me know if you liked them.

What Caudalie says -
Formulated with grape water and antioxidants, and without parabens, sulfates and petrochemicals, this face-saving serum restores moisture to every area it comes in contact with. The results? Your skin will look radiant while also feeling exceptionally soft to the touch. Apply Caudalie’s SOS Thirst Quenching Serum in the AM before “putting on your face” for the day, then again in the evening post-cleansing—your skin will thank you after just one day of use!

So why do I love this product so much? 

Well, I adore the glass bottle which feels substantial and thick and the gorgeous pump that comes with it. So much better than dipping your fingers. I find that one pump is enough to cover my face and my neck. So full marks there.

The serum itself is a runny milky fluid and to be honest, I didn't think it would be heavy duty enough for me as I really want something intensive. But I was proved wrong. The serum really does hydrate and without the thick, oily greasy feeling. Because of it's texture it absorbs almost instantly and is light on the skin. You get 30 ml worth of product and it retails for $48 in the States.  So I feel like this bottle will last me well into spring next year even if I use two pumps a day! That's great value. I also love that it's widely available so most people will be able to find it. I bought it here.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thist Quenching Serum
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thist Quenching Serum

4 comments :

  1. i love this stuff! have repurchased it countless times... i go through this quicker than any other skincare product!

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh turns out I am really late to the party then :) But glad I tried it. Also, maybe it wont last until April, I am hoping to make it last as I don't think I can afford to purchase this every 3 months :)

      Delete
  2. This is good stuff!! I love Caudalie products :D
    xx

    www.skinobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

type='text/javascript'/>