Friday, July 12, 2013

The Review - Star product of the week - E.L.F Mineral Infused Face Primer

It has been an awful week for me, work was crazy busy, I am ill and I managed to fall over twice, once off my bike and once because of a door mat (don't ask!).. so I apologise for the lack of posts, I just wasn't feeling it.

But I felt better today and decided to stop the lull with a fun post about a really affordable product. In fact, I only paid $3.00 for this primer from E.L.F during their half price sale and it's fair to say that I wasn't expecting great results for that price, but I was wrong, this stuff is awesome.

ELF MINERAL INFUSED PRIMER BRIGHTENING LAVENDER


E.L.F is a budget cosmetics company which every now and then comes out with absolutely amazing products for almost no money. The primer is called Mineral Infused Face Primer and comes in 4 shades, I bought the Brightening Lavender shade which actually pumps out as a lavender jelly! I was so scared when I first used this, but on application the colour vanishes and all your are left with is a soft smooth face. I LOVE that it has a pump disperser but the packaging is so bulky, sigh, typical E.L.F. Also you only get 15 ml of product vs. the standard 30 ml. But remember it's only $6 if you pay the full price (which you shouldn't as E.L.F always has coupons). I feel like this Mineral Infused Face Primer makes my makeup go on more smoothly and last a little longer. I really like this for the summer as I feel like without a primer my makeup melts really quickly. If you are trying to save money but still want to use a primer, I think this performs really well.

Beware though, that Mineral Infused Face Primer does contain silicone and might not work too well for oily skin as it leaves a dewy finish.

ELF MINERAL INFUSED PRIMER BRIGHTENING LAVENDER

Have you used this? Did you like it? Have you tried any of the other shades? Are they any good? Do let me know, I want to try the others, since I like this one so much.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>