Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Review - Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

It's warm in Chicago, by warm I mean hot and humid. Don't get me wrong, I love Summer and I'd rather be hot than cold. But this hot humid weather makes makeup melt off my face and I hate reapplying makeup, I am never organised enough to carry everything I need with me, so it's a pain.

So when I discovered this little beauty I was thrilled. It's called the Makeup finishing spray and it is a setting spray that is meant to make your makeup last longer and it works. I get atleast an hour more wear out of my makeup sometimes more. You can find it on amazon for $26.00 for 118 ml but I found a much cheaper deal at Haulerdeals $12.95 for 118 ml!!! Half price!

There are other such setting sprays out there like the Urban Decay All Nighter and MAC's Fix+ but both are more expensive and I think that the end result would be quite similar. Infact the Urban Decay one is manufactured by Skindinavia!

I haven't tried these though, so if you have tried any of these and can give me good reasons why I should use them instead, please feel free!

2 comments :

  1. sounds like a cult hit - i love the beauty elixir from caudalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dannie,

      I do love the Beauty Elixir too but I don't use it to set my makeup, I use it in the afternoons to wake me up in the office :)

      Thanks for visiting!!

      xx

      Delete

type='text/javascript'/>