Tropical Traditions kindly sent me a huge quart jar of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil & I have been using it for about a month and loving it. I coming from a tropical country myself so I have grown up with using all sorts of coconut products (from coconut water, to oil to eating coconut flesh and using it in cooking) so I knew what to do with the jar of pure Virgin Coconut Oil. I think the west has recently caught up with the health benefits from using coconut products and Coconut oil has been leading the way.
Coconut Oil can be used in the following ways -
- cooking (in place of any cooking oil),
- as a deep conditioning treatment for hair (make sure the oil is liquid and just massage it into your hair, wrap it up and go to bed, then wake up with gorgeous locks!)
- as a base for scrubs (you can mix sugar or salt granules to create gorgeous smelling and effective, moisturising scrubs)
- as a moisturizer for your body, feet, hands or face
- as an eyelash conditioner
- as a makeup remover balm
In fact, why don't I go ahead and include a couple of informational videos about the Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil.
I love this multi-use product and Tropical Traditions have asked me to give a quart jar of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil to one of you! You can find out more about the company here :
- Tropical Traditions Home Page: http://www.tropicaltraditions.
- What is Virgin Coconut Oil: http://www.tropicaltraditions.
- How to Use Coconut Oil: http://www.tropicaltraditions.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. Some of the links in this post are referral links and if purchases are made using these links, I get a small reward.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is enter using the widget below. Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway