Monday, May 19, 2014

May 2014 - Ipsy Glambag unboxing

Ipsy's Glam Bag for the month of May was themed around Fresh Picks. The bag itself is a gorgeous canvas bag with green foliage on it. So pleasing to the eye! I am excited to dive in!

For any new readers who aren't familiar with Ipsy. Ipsy is a $10 a month beauty subscription service currently only available in the States. I have had an Ipsy subscription for over a year and it has yet to disappoint.

Ipsy May 2014
The lovely 5 products in my Ipsy Glambag!
The first product which I was so so excited about was the Avene Thermal Spring Water ($12.00). It's a great 50 ml size which would work so well as my on the go face spray.

The next product is the EVA NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask ($12.99). I love packaging, it's so modern and chic. I have yet to try this in my hair but the smell is gorgeous and this hair mask contains Keravis Protein & Argan Oil. Which all sounds brill! I also love the 60 ml size which should give me quite a few uses.

Hey Honey Take It Off ($35.00)which is an exfoliating honey peel off mask. Sounds so interesting! I have not heard of this brand before. If this product works well, I am definitely going to try a few more.

Hang Ten Classic Sport Natural Sunscreen UVA 50 ($12.99), I love trying new sunscreens. It's such an important part of my skincare routine I am always looking for a good one. I will keep you guys posted if I like this one. I think Hang Ten is a Surfer brand so maybe this one is waterproof too!
 
The last product I fished out was the Pacifica Natural Beauty Eyeshadow Duo 1. The colours are nice and neutral.


That's my bag this month. What did you receive in yours? Comment on this post if you have a blog post about your Ipsy Bag unboxing too!

2 comments :

  1. These are some awesome items, green with envy for this awesome treats.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meg!! Your comments are so sweet. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete

type='text/javascript'/>