Monday, March 24, 2014

FOTD#1 - Fresh faced spring look

I am going to show you my favourite makeup look these days, which is more fresh faced than my winter makeup, even though Chicago winter is fighting to keep going here and it's nowhere near spring-like weather.

Awkward mugshot
In this post I am just going to list the products and how I used them. Lots of photos coming up!

I am not going to review the products that I am using however, I will be happy to do in depth reviews in future posts, just comment on this post and let me know.

I can do more tutorial-esque posts in the future too, just let me know in the comments box. I might even be willing to film a tutorial video!

All the products I used

Face products :
Primer - Loreal Youthcode Pore Vanisher
Foundation/BB Cream - Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm
Concealer Primer - Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Concealer - (for under eye only) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Cheek products : 
Bronzer - Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Highlighter - The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Blush - The Balm Instain Blush in Swiss Dot


Lip products :
Lipstick - Estee Lauder Pure Color in 17 Rose Tea
Lip gloss - Benefit Lip Gloss in Fresh Squeezed


Eye products :
Eye primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Base shadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (inner park of the lid)
Eyeshadows - From Urban Decay Naked I Palette - Toasted on all the lid, Darkhorse in the crease and outer V, Buck as transition shadow and Virgin to highlight under the brows and inner corner.


Eyebrow products : (see my last blog post for detailed reviews)
Eyebrow pencil - Sumita Beauty Eyebrow Pencil
Brow gel - Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel


Eyelash products :
Eyelash curler - Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Mascara - Revlon Lash Potion


Brushes :
Face brushes - Real Techniques Buffing brush for foundation, ELF Concealer brush for concealer blending, Bobbi Brown Blender brush for blush, Nars Yachiyo brush for highlighter, Real Techniques Contour brush for bronzer.
Eyeshadow brushes - Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow brush for eyeshadow application, Real Techniques Blending, Detailer and Smudge brushes.


Hope this helped. It's unreal how many products I use!! Scary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>