Friday, May 24, 2013

The Review - Maybelline colour tattoos and Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow

The last post was long enough with all the pictures, so I thought I'd break it up with a second post that shows you all the swatches for all the shades I have. I also have a little possible dupe comparison with a high end shadow at the end.
L to R - Tough as Taupe, Inked in Pink, Electric Blue, Barely Branded, Audacious Asphalt, Gold Rush, Pomegranate Punk Bad to Bronze

L to R - Tough as Taupe, Inked in Pink, Electric Blue, Barely Branded
L to R - Audacious Asphalt, Gold Rush, Pomegranate Punk Bad to Bronze

I also own a Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in Busy Signal ($19 + tax). It's the only one I own. But I thought it may be cool to compare this shade to the Bad to Bronze shade from the Maybelline collection. So here are the swatches. As you can see, the Benefit one is a much deeper brown with multicoloured glitter and a much softer finish than the Maybelline one which is much lighter and frostier. Both are equally pretty.

Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in Busy Signal
L to R - Bad to Bronze, Busy Signal (in the shade)
L to R - Bad to Bronze, Busy Signal (in the sun)
Pretty colours in the sun!

4 comments :

  1. I love the benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow I have birthday suit and always use it as a base. I love your blog, followed!

    It'd be great if you could check out my blog too.
    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks so much. I will check out your blog this weekend :)

      Delete
  2. There such cute colours love them. I love your blog so much, followed it

    could u check out my blog too? xxxx

    http://hollysbeautyobsesion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Holly... thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

type='text/javascript'/>