Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 2014 - Birchbox unboxing

May 2014 - Birchbox unboxing

This month's Birchbox is a huge improvement on the last month. There are some really fun products here.

May 2014 - Birchbox unboxing

Lets start with the most uninspiring of the lot. It's the Whish Shave Cream. That's all I have to say about that.

Whish Shave Cream

The second item is WAY more exciting! It's a cute little tube of the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint and they even got me a color that might work (I got sent deep bronzed). Let's just say I am dying to go away just so I can use this little cutie.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

If you are a regular reader, then you know my obsession with body lotions and this one is going to be used up real quick. I go through body lotions like nobody's business so a new one to try is always welcome. Have you guys used this brand before - it's the Lifetherapy Chill Hydrating Body Lotion.

Lifetherapy Chill Hydrating Body Lotion

They also sent me a serum by Marcelle, which is a brand that I already love. I am so excited to try their 8 in 1 Power Serum. 7 ml is not a bad size either.

8 in 1 Power Serum

This month's lifestyle extra are chewable vitamin gummies!! Here's to a healthy body :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>