Thursday, February 27, 2014

Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner Review

If you know me then you know that I am a firm believer in drugstore haircare products and Suave have re-confirmed my belief that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get good results.

I have been growing my hair recently and its now a good 10 to 14 inches long so I go through huge amounts of shampoo and conditioners and after being tired of constantly running out I decided to invest in this very very large bottle of conditioner, it's 828 ml!! That was 6 months ago and I have about 5 more uses left I think. That is how much product I use up. Insane.

Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner

Anyway, if you are looking for a good drugstore conditioner for your normal to dry hair then I am happy to recommend the Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner. It is a gorgeous smelling lightweight conditioner that I like to leave on for about 3 minutes before rinsing off. The effect is a very moisturized head of hair. This particular product contains almond and shea butter so I was worried that it might weigh my hair down but I have quite thick hair and it still had quite a bit of bounce. I find that this conditioner doesn't leave my hair with a coating as some other moisturising conditioners tend to. I have already bought the shampoo in this range as I was so impressed with the conditioner.

Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter ConditionerSuave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner
Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner

Let me know if you have tried any of the Suave products. I am really impressed with this brand!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>