Sunday, February 16, 2014

Look what came in the post today!!

Let me tell you about this morning. I woke up early feeling bloated from all the delicious Vietnamese food I had last night. I bumped my head on a kitchen cabinet and was already thinking that this is not going to be the best Sunday. Then I walked down to check my mail as I hadn't checked it for a couple of days, and BAM! My Sunday was changed, I walked up to my apartment so excited to see what was inside this beautiful bright pink box! I received my Influenster J'Adore Voxbox today and I am thrilled.

It is a heavy box this time, and the main reason for it was the fabulous family size bag of Hershey's Kisses ($6.99). This bag is branded specially for Valentine's Day, and has hearts all over it. I would have been very happy to receive this from my husband :)


I received a pair of false eyelashes from a brand called Kiss (KFL01). They say that their lashes have tapered ends and feel and look like real eyelashes which differentiates other brands.


I received 4 tea bags (3 Creme Caramel and 1 Lemon Chiffon) from the brand Red Rose and I'm really excited to try it. They also sent me a $2 off coupon.


Now onto some beauty products! I got a sample of the Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. I have naturally straight hair but I do like super straight hair so I will definitely give this a go.


Ooh and I was SO excited to see a Boots Botanics product, as I loved using their line of products in the UK but they aren't available readily in the US but it looks like they are coming to the States now. I received a full size Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Shine Away ($9.39). It's available online only at Ulta and Target. I will review this product in detail.


The last product is for my man :) It's a new Vaseline spray lotion called Men 24 Hour Moisture Spray Lotion ($5.99) which is a non-greasy moisture lotion which is specifically meant for men, but I had to try it of course and let me tell you the smell is really musky and manly. My husband really like the idea of it but he said that he doesn't think it's hydrating enough for the winters here, so he's going to use it in the Summer. I love that he received something in the box too, which makes a nice change and it's a full size product.


It's a fab VoxBox and I'm so grateful to Influenster for sending these products to me for review. Have you tried any of these products?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>