Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Review - Body Shop Love Etc...

I know it's back to school time, and seeing all the students milling around takes me back to my student days. I really miss being a student and having no responsibilites :) But I don't miss the feeling of being broke all the time. So when I passed by my Body Shop store and saw that the Love Etc... perfume was reduced to half price, I thought it would be a perfect back to school fragrance without breaking the bank.

I adore the sweet floral scent which is far from subtle but that makes it long lasting, perfect for the smelly student dorms. I really love the way it looks too, so pretty and girly. So if you are in need of a new perfume, give this one a go!

The Body Shop Love Etc...
The Body Shop Love Etc...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>