Monday, July 22, 2013

The Unboxing - Julep Maven - July 2013 - IT Girl

I forgot to cancel my membership to Julep in time so got a box for July. I will be cancelling today though so we won't see this unboxing thing from next month for Julep. The reasons for unsubscribing is mainly the price and the fact that I have way too many nail polishes and I don't need anymore just now.

So with that said, let's enjoy this month's unboxing :)
Julep Maven July 2013

As usual the box came with lovely crinkled paper ribbons and a little paper bag with a ribbon bow (this month it was green chiffon ribbon) and inside we have 3 nail polishes. The colours are - Angela, Tracy and Nadia. Angela is a lovely multi-dimensional peacock blue, Tracy is a purple with shimmer and Nadia is a gorgeous yellow golden colour. I like them all, I will show the swatches in the next weeks.

Julep Maven July 2013
Julep Maven July 2013
Julep Maven July 2013
Julep Maven July 2013
Julep Maven July 2013




0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>